I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi investment conference in Washington D.C.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraqi investment conference in Washington D.C.

September 16, 2009 - 11:25:35

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A conference will be held in Washington D.C. in Oct. 2009, to encourage foreign companies and businessmen to invest in Iraq, a member of the Iraqi Parliament said on Wednesday.

“Representatives of most of the Iraqi ministries will compose a delegation to the conference,” Lawmaker Abbass al-Bayiati told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The delegation will demonstrate investment opportunities in Iraq, and will provide financial and security guarantees to foreign companies,” he said.

windreader1

MrsCK wrote:Iraqi investment conference in Washington D.C.

September 16, 2009 - 11:25:35

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A conference will be held in Washington D.C. in Oct. 2009, to encourage foreign companies and businessmen to invest in Iraq, a member of the Iraqi Parliament said on Wednesday.

“Representatives of most of the Iraqi ministries will compose a delegation to the conference,” Lawmaker Abbass al-Bayiati told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The delegation will demonstrate investment opportunities in Iraq, and will provide financial and security guarantees to foreign companies,” he said.

Financial guarantees----Hmmmmm.

Just_AL

Just_AL

Thanks Mrs CK, I sure wish they would have RV'd by then!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum