I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

some tests in

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some tests in Empty some tests in Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:36 am

lionheart

lionheart

Hello Everyone,
First, let me say thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I was touched this week when willie called me and sdaid that folks on the chat was asken if anyone had herd from me on my wifes test results.
The test that have came in show NO cancer, that is good and thank God. It turned out to be a really bad bug in her belly that our usually Doct knew of but did nothing. They put her on some meds but her system had a reaction to them. That was wesday, and the doct still has not got back with her with a differant perscrption. Last wiegh in this week is 89 lbs.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I ask that you keep paying.

2some tests in Empty Re: some tests in Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 am

good to hear it wasn't cancer....hope the Doc's get her back in good health soon!

3some tests in Empty Re: some tests in Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 am

Thank the Lord is wasn't cancer!! Now this Doc. not getting back with new meds really ticks me off....what's the Doc's #? us outcasts can give him a call for ya...LOL.

Please keep us posted on her progress and let her know we are all thinking of her.

4some tests in Empty Re: some tests in Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 pm

littlekracker

lion...glad to hear there was no cancer. will still keep you in my prayers..please keep us up on how your wife is doin

5some tests in Empty Re: some tests in Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 am

baby ruth

Hey Lion....glad to hear your wife is getting better...you all are in our thoughts & prayers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum