I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Political first: to discuss the development programs of the United Nations in Kurdistan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Political first: to discuss the development programs of the United Nations in Kurdistan

ا Erbil - Al Sabah

Search official Department of External Relations of the Kurdistan Regional Government Falah Mustafa and Henderson Morik responsible for the UN Office in the province, the work of the United Nations and the developments in Iraq and the situation in the region.

The two sides discussed in Arbil yesterday coordinate the work of the Office of the United Nations in the region and ways to improve participation by the United Nations in the political process in Iraq, according to a source in the government of the province.

Morik Henderson and reviewed some of the activities of UN agencies in the region as part of its program of work in Iraq, cooperation and coordination between the provincial government and the federal government to implement programs UN.

For his part, Falah Mustafa, the desire of the Kurdistan regional government that the UN agencies to develop programs in the region, particularly in the areas of promoting the democratic process and reflect the authority of the judiciary and ensure the rule of law and to support civil society organizations.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum