I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki, Egadraly the United States today

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maliki, Egadraly the United States today Empty Maliki, Egadraly the United States today Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Maliki Egadraly the United States today
2009-10-18 13:37:31 2009-10-18 13:37:31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

بغداد(إيبا)... BAGHDAD (Iba) ... من. Scheduled to leave Baghdad on Sunday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki left for Washington on an official visit to the United States for talks with administration officials on investment, security files and activating the strategic framework between the two countries.

" . Government sources said in press statements that "the delegation accompanying the owners including the ministers of foreign affairs, finance, oil, electricity and Chairman of the National Investment and a number of deputies and advisers."
". "The Prime Minister will start his visit to Washington to participate in the Mwtmralastosmar which will be held for the period between 20 to 21 of March, with more than 800 companies and a foreign investor and an Iraqi."
". She noted that "al-Maliki will hold talks with U.S. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, White House officials to discuss the latest political and security developments and the forthcoming elections noting to look at the development and activation of the strategic framework agreement between the two countries."

". The sources confirmed that "al-Maliki will meet with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and the President of the Security Council and discuss with them about the Iraqi request to form a fact-finding commission and send an international envoy for the investigation of Wednesday's international and the formation of the International Tribunal and the need to drive Iraq from Chapter VII." . It is noteworthy that it is scheduled to be held next month in Germany, two conferences for investment in Iraq under the auspices of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki aimed at attracting capital and foreign businessmen to invest to participate in the construction and reconstruction of Iraq. (النهاية)/ع/. (End) / p /.
http://translate.google.com/translat...%26t%3Deconomy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum