I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

HCL mentioned by Clinton

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HCL mentioned by Clinton Empty HCL mentioned by Clinton Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm

this is from the horse's mouth

from hillary clinton's speech on oct. 20, 2009

"Additionally, a comprehensive hydrocarbon law is vital for regulating the oil sector. Parliament has delayed this vote until after January, but steps can be taken in the interim; for example, by holding transparent, credible auctions on oil and gas fields as we are seeing, and by making progress on the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, so the Iraqi people will know what is being done with their nation’s valuable resources.
But as the Iraqi Government continues to make its reforms, I urge U.S. businesses to really see all of the progress that has been made. The security situation has improved. The conditions for investment are stronger. And in the words of an Arab proverb, “Dawn does not come twice to awaken a man or a woman.” The world is watching for every opportunity to invest in Iraq, and companies that wait too long may discover they are too late. "

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2009a/10/130729.htm

2HCL mentioned by Clinton Empty Re: HCL mentioned by Clinton Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Tom@3.86

Tom@3.86

I think that may be the smartest thing that horse has ever said.

3HCL mentioned by Clinton Empty Re: HCL mentioned by Clinton Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 am

wow...so is she saying the HCL is not important to sign contracts???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum