I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Committee of Finance of Iraq: Kurdistan will get 17% of the funds frozen in the event of the launch

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Committee of Finance of Iraq: Kurdistan will get 17% of the funds frozen in the event of the launch

On: Sat, 31/10/2009

Committee of Finance of Iraq: Kurdistan will get 17% of the funds frozen in the event of delivery.

Erbil (Network News for this day) - The members of the Committee of Finance of Iraq that in the event of release of funds frozen Iraqi Kurdistan, the territory will get 17% of the total money.

The members of the Committee of Finance of Iraq that Iraq was able to recover the money frozen in foreign banks as it exits from Chapter VII of the United Nations, and that money would be returned to the state treasury and the central province of Kurdistan will get a 17% share of the total money in the event of launch.

The news agency (AKnews) Thanks for Ismail, Vice-Chairman of the Finance Committee as saying that "Iraq will not be able to recover the money frozen without exit from Chapter VII of the United Nations."

Sami with the other Vice-Atrushi of the Finance Committee that "the frozen funds, funds that will become very huge part of the overall budget of the country and will be subject to the annual debate and accordingly, the province will receive 17% of those funds."

The United Nations has imposed several sanctions on Iraq, called Chapter VII of the invasion of Kuwait.

Kurds get 17% of the frozen assets held by the UN...Kurds don't get it until Chap 7 is gone first!!!....probably the main reason the Kurds are not helping to get election law or any other law done becuase they are pissed they have to wait for their 17% of the frozen assets!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum