I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Stock Exchange recorded its presence in the meetings of the NASDAQ Omks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KRACKER FIND:

Iraqi Stock Exchange recorded its presence in the meetings of the NASDAQ Omks

A delegation Market Iraq Stock Exchange meetings in the NASDAQ Omks in New York.

And briefed on the latest control technology used in trading on the shares of companies also listened to a detailed explanation of bourse's listing ceremony was attended by a Chinese company in the NASDAQ stock exchange.

The Director presented the Commissioner of the Iraq market explanation on the activity of the Iraqi Stock Exchange and the market value of listed stocks and the outcome of the application of electronic trading and central depository for the first time in Iraq since April 2009 and expected to be completed plans for the future continuation of the success of electronic applications in the Iraqi Stock Exchange trading.

And in honor of the Iraqi delegation with the Chairman of the Board of Governors Mr. Kassab high Commissioner and the Director of the Stock Exchange, Mr. Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, an expert with the Council and Mr. Hassan paint NASDAQ issued a declaration on the big screens during the electronic trading session welcoming the Iraqi Stock Exchange under the slogan of the Iraqi Stock Exchange and the Iraqi flag in the center of Times Square New York.

The two sides agreed to strengthen cooperation and develop a cadre of technological market in the near future.

The day before the Iraqi delegation held a meeting with the institution of control in New York Stock Exchange (Vinra) responsible for oversight of trading in U.S. stocks.

And listened to a presentation about the mechanism for the inclusion of companies.

It is hoped that Managing Director of the Iraq market for interviews from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange provides an explanation about the performance of the Iraqi Stock Exchange as well as to a number of institutions Aalmalip said.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum