I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabs meeting with UN about the exchange rate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lionheart

lionheart

Shabs meeting with UN about the exchange rate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blo...nor-sinan.html

"The report points to the importance of stabilizing real exchange rates at a sustainable level. Such a system would go a long way towards reducing the scope for speculative capital flows that generate volatility in the international financial system and distort the pattern of trade. A stable real exchange rate (RER) at a competitive level would achieve a number of targets simultaneously

Shellbell
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Shellbell
Find all posts by Shellbell
Add Shellbell to Your Contacts

#2 Today, 09:30 AM
mochasmom
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.un.org/esa/ffd/
The General Assembly decided to postpone the holding its fourth High-level Dialogue on Financing for Development, originally scheduled for 23-24 November 2009, on the understanding that the new dates are to be determined no later than 11 December 2009. Under the overall theme “The Monterrey Consensus and Doha Declaration on Financing for Development: status of implementation and tasks ahead”, the two day event will include a series of plenary and informal meetings. Plenary meetings will take place on the first day of the Dialogue. On the second day, there will be 3 round tables (morning) and an interactive dialogue (afternoon), as follows:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum