I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

(reason for the veto pehaps?)Hashemi joined Allawi and al-Mutlak, a new front will be announced soon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hashemi joined Allawi and al-Mutlak, a new front will be announced soon

27/11/2009

- BAGHDAD - The Block «renewal» led by Tareq al-Hashemi, Vice President of the Republic of accession to the new front of the Iraqi National Movement, which was announced a few weeks ago and includes the National Accord Movement, led by Prime Minister Iyad Allawi and Saleh Mutlaq, a former leader of the National Dialogue Front, Rafie al-Issawi and Deputy Prime Minister and Osama Nujaifi head the list of Iraqi and Arab Gathering Iraq led by Abdul Karim al-Jubouri and the movement of reform and development, led by a full-Dulaimi.

The Shaker Book of the Spokesman «renewal» The list is found after the talks, after reaching tentative agreements on the platform that the front that will include more than 14 entities «is the best for the future of Iraq as the leaders of blocs and belonging to them, believe in the unity of Iraq away from sectarianism», he In a statement to «Middle East» it will be within the next two days officially announced the name of the front and its election manifesto «far from sectarianism and insured national unity and Arab identity of Iraq». For her part, high Nassif Jassem, a member of the negotiating team from the list of Iraq for reaching to the formation of the front, coalitions that have joined the now «is the 7 components of the year and ideals of the Shiites and Turkmen, and two components of the other components», she told the «Middle East» to The program, which was adopted is a program of national unity and senior politicians in these components are assembled agreed to the collective leadership of the Front, which will enter the next election for explaining delay in the start of the project was completed but now a quorum of the components will be announced within two days.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...8q1-Vhe7ITbKkQ

it will be within the next two days officially announced the name of the front and its election manifesto

Well lets see what happens...can we even hope?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum