I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

GCC currency could become reality

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GCC currency could become reality Empty GCC currency could become reality Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:34 pm

littlekracker

Unified GCC currency could become reality in Kuwait -- minister
KUNA (Kuwait News Agency)

06 December 2009
KUWAIT -- Kuwait's Oil and Information Minister Sheikh Ahmad Al-Abdullah Al-Sabah said Sunday that he expected crucial developments on the issue of the unified Gulf currency during the Gulf Cooperation CouncilGulf Cooperation CouncilLoading... Summit scheduled to be held in his home country later this month.

During independence day celebrations at the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Kuwait, the minister expressed hope the vision of a unified GCC currency would come to reality on Kuwaiti soil, along with the joint electricity network plan.

He also stressed the need for regional media to practice a constructive role in the coverage of events during the summit.

Furthermore, Sheikh Ahmad congratulated the UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nahyan and his people on their independence day.

©️ KUNA (Kuwait News Agency) 2009

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum