I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qatari Ambassador welcomes GCC summit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qatari Ambassador welcomes GCC summit Empty Qatari Ambassador welcomes GCC summit Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:55 am

littlekracker

Qatari Ambassador welcomes GCC summit in Kuwait
Politics 12/9/2009 1:08:00 PM

KUWAIT, Dec 9 (KUNA) -- Qatari Ambassador to Kuwait Abdelaziz Al-Fhaid expressed confidence on Wednesday that the Summit Conference of Leaders of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) in Kuwait in mid December would achieve aspirations of the GCC citizens and bring them prosperity.
Speaking in statements to KUNA, Al-Fhaid said the summit was being held amidst critical regional and international developments and sensitive complications.
He said the summit was a positive step towards speeding up cooperation between GCC member countries for the integration and welfare of peoples of the region.
The diplomat said several agreements are expected to be signed during the summit including the monetary union and electrical linkage.
he said the council held a remarkable weight at the regional and international level and paid many contributions in world's stability. (end) ke.bz.
KUNA 091308 Dec 09NNNN

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum