I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Political first: 45 international companies are competing to invest on 10 oil fields

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Political first: 45 international companies are competing to invest on 10 oil fields

Ministry of Oil: Friday and Saturday, 45 international companies are competing to invest on 10 oil fields

The ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement the "morning", said 45 companies from among 120 international companies will compete in the second round of licenses to develop oil fields discovered ten undeveloped.

He stressed that companies representing 23 countries were selected according to the best specifications for the development of oil fields in the country, adding that the ministry expects large turnout and competition for investment as shown by the size of the share that witnessed at the Istanbul Conference, held recently in this regard.

He noted that during the Friday and Saturday receive and open tenders of companies eligible to compete on service contracts for oil fields covered by the ten-second licensing round, stressing that the opening of the tenders will be in the ministry's headquarters in an open and transparent. And Jihad, said the fields are the Majnoon and West Qurna "second stage" in the province of Basra and Maysan, in the Halfayah Gharraf in Dhi Qar and rump and West Kifl and Morgan in the Middle Euphrates region and east of Baghdad in Baghdad and Qayyarah and star in Nineveh, Badra border in Wasit province, in addition to the set of fields in the eastern province Diyala, a Khashm Red Naoduman, moon and hooks.

He pointed out that the Jihad development of oil fields within the proposed licensing rounds will increase exports of Iraqi crude oil to seven million barrels per day over the next six years, noting that the country will jump from eleventh place currently occupied by the oil-producing countries to third place through the oil investment. The Oil Ministry has set up the end of the first licensing round last June with the participation of 32 companies of different nationalities to develop the fields of North and South Rumaila, Zubair, West Qurna in the province of Basra, Bazargan, Abu Fakkah West and in the province of Maysan, the fields of Kirkuk and Bai Hassan, which produce more than 80 percent of total production of Iraqi oil, in addition to the two fields Ghaziin, but the tour ended with an agreement to invest Rumaila only by a coalition of British company BP and Chinese CANC chaired by the first.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum