I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / Iraq is seeking to join the Securities Commission of the global financial

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / Iraq is seeking to join the Securities Commission of the global financial

28/12/2009 28/12/2009 4:10pm 4:10 pm

Declared Iraq Securities Commission is seeking to join the global financial securities.

The head of the Abd al-Razzaq al-Saadi told a press reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) today said that Iraq sought to join this market because it will make us the bodies, which are shares guaranteed at the global level.

Saadi said that the authority is currently a member of the Arab Securities and aspires to join the global equity, explaining that the Commission has developed working in the Iraqi market for securities by making the daily meetings of any five sessions a week and that a trader in the global stock markets, as well as making Trading electronically, pointing out that the authority has also developed a program to financial disclosure since 2005, adding that the investment rate of non-Iraqis in the Iraqi stock market is increasing day after another in the light of security and stability.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum