I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Purpose of Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Purpose of Thread Empty Purpose of Thread Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:58 pm

windreader1

This thread will be used to post “food for thought ideas” to promote discussion. Feel free to disagree, agree, beg to differ, refuse to comment, whatever strikes your fancy. I have a thick skin so don’t be afraid to say “wait a minute, I disagree with that.” Just be prepared to say why and back it up with contributing information. Basically this can be an extended chatroom for discussion of topics that may have merit regarding the RV to allow for expanded comments.

If there is something that you want answers to, feel free to post. If I cannot answer there will be someone that can.

We are all looking for the same thing and that is any clue as to when the button is going to be pushed to launch the RV rocket. Dissension and conflict brings new ideas, so express your views and let’s have some fun with all of this.

Windreader1

2Purpose of Thread Empty Re: Purpose of Thread Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:09 pm

OK I'm reading to get the juices of thoughts going!!!

This will be so much fun!! DEBATE TIME!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Great idea mom!!
Chris

3Purpose of Thread Empty Re: Purpose of Thread Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 pm

windreader1 wrote:This thread will be used to post “food for thought ideas” to promote discussion. Feel free to disagree, agree, beg to differ, refuse to comment, whatever strikes your fancy. I have a thick skin so don’t be afraid to say “wait a minute, I disagree with that.” Just be prepared to say why and back it up with contributing information. Basically this can be an extended chatroom for discussion of topics that may have merit regarding the RV to allow for expanded comments.

If there is something that you want answers to, feel free to post. If I cannot answer there will be someone that can.

We are all looking for the same thing and that is any clue as to when the button is going to be pushed to launch the RV rocket. Dissension and conflict brings new ideas, so express your views and let’s have some fun with all of this.

Windreader1

Great to have you with us Wind....THIS IS THE REASON THIS FORUM EXIST.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum