I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayers for LittleKracker

+11
topdog
donnc
baby ruth
carter34
plumberboy
Shilo
tickybud
outkastjamz
littlekracker
azdinar
Panhead
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Littlekracker mother has passed away this morning. She, big K and the family is in our prayers in their time of sorrow. May God give them the strength to go through this difficult time and be bless with the memory's they share for this wonderful mother.

2Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

sorry to hear that...prayers for you and your family Big and Lil K.

3Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:44 pm

little, saddened to hear of your loss. thoughts & prayers for you and your family

4Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:55 pm

azdinar

“To those I love and Those Who Love Me”

When I am gone, release me, let me go
I have so many things to see and do,
You mustn’t tie yourself to me with tears

I gave you my love, you can only guess
How much you gave me in Happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown.
But now it’s time I traveled on alone.

So grieve awhile for me, if grieve you must,
Then let your grief be comforted by trust.
It’s only for a time that we must part.
So bless the memories within your heart.

I won’t be far away, for life goes on,
And if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can’t see or touch me, I’ll be near.
And if you listen with your heart, you’ll hear.
All my love around you soft and clear.

And then, when you must come this way alone,
I’ll greet you with a smile and say “Welcome Home”.

I hope by me sharing this with you it will help you remember and cherish all the good times.
And I hope that they comfort you in your time of grief.

You are in my prayers,

AZDinar

5Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:31 pm

littlekracker

I just want to thank everyone for their prayers...my mother was my friend..i was adopted at birth and God allowed me to find her in Oct 2003..this morning I called to check on her and was given the news that she had a major stroke..I got to be blessed for 6 years to have her in my life..I will miss my mother and my friend dearly...I do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers..

6Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 pm

outkastjamz

OMG....I'm so sorry to hear that...May the LORD be with you and your family and give you the strength needed...You have our deepest condolences. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!

7Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:23 pm

tickybud

kracker, I sit here with tears on my face and in my heart. I lost my Mom in October and there is simply no pain like it. Know that I will keep you in my prayers and in my thoughts.

8Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Shilo

Shilo

Little,
Words cannot even begin to express my sorrow for you and your family
May your memories of your mom give you strength. You are in my prayers Little. This is so heart breaking
Shilo

9Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 pm

plumberboy

plumberboy

little my deepest condolensces, noone can say anything to make it better,i wish i could,if you need anything dont hesitate to ask,sorry for your loss,

10Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm

carter34

LittleKracker,
My deepest sympathies to you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely,
Carter34

11Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:49 pm

baby ruth

LK....I'm so sorry to hear of your mother's passing....remember she is only away...you will
be reunited with her someday. You & your family
are in our thoughts & prayers...Luv ya...baby ruth

12Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 pm

so sorry to hear...my god keep you strong.

13Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:11 am

donnc

I'm so sorry Kracker.6 years is not nearly enough time to catch up on a lifetime, but at least you got to know and love her.I'm so sorry for your loss and i've sent many prayers for ya.Stay strong,we love ya.

14Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 pm

topdog

LK, I am sorry for your loss of your mother, I lost mine at a young age and understand the emptyness you and your family are going through. Makes you ask yourself why does god take the best ones first. Our thoughts and prayers are with you

topdog..

15Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

LK, I am keeping you in my prayers for God to grant you Peace, Comfort and Strength to support you thru this time of sorrow. I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless and Keep you..67

16Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 pm

lionheart

lionheart

hey Lk I fell for you in your time of need, and yes God did bless you with a mother and a friend.

17Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Just_AL

Just_AL

May the Lord give you and your family peace that passes all understanding and the comfort that comes from the love of God.

Al

18Prayers for LittleKracker Empty Re: Prayers for LittleKracker Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm

OWL

Little, I know I really missed on this one..(SORRY). I'm truly hoping that by now your grief is not as pronounced and what remains is your great memories of her! Bless you! Exclamation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum