I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Views and News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Views and News Empty Views and News Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Views and News -- continued
By Al Duncan
Updated: 12/30/2009 11:36:37 PM PST

It's said, 1 percent of the population makes things happen, 1 percent comprehends what's happening, and the rest don't have a clue.

Bob Chapman, of the International Forecaster, discloses, the national debt is at 53 percent of GDP, up from 41-percent a year ago. Foreigners are now reluctant to shoulder America's debt, leaving government to either default or lay the burden on future generations.

Remember, ex-Fed Chair Alan Greenspan and Congressman Ron Paul agree, this is a form of taxation it's a dirty trick to steal the wealth from the working class.

In January President-elect Barack Obama warned that the U.S. deficit would top $1 trillion this year and could cause extensive cuts to government budgets. Obama made the warning as he meanwhile prepared an economic stimulus package that will cost almost the same amount.

Republican Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, initially appointed by President George Bush in October 2005, another Rockefeller/Rothschild underling, wrote in 2008, "Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve. Regarding the Great Depression, you're right, we did it. We're very sorry."

In an article aptly titled, "Banana Ben Strikes Again," in August, Michael Pento quoted from a 2003 Ben Bernanke speech, Monetization of the debt risks faster inflation something bond investors, foreign or domestic, wouldn't like.' Despite those facts, Bernanke thought it wise to increase the size of the monetary base by $86 billion, bringing the base total to $1.73 trillion.

"As a result, Gulf Arab states agreed to launch a single currency to free themselves from a declining dollar. This is recognition of a failed world reserve currency. The new Dinar will be pegged to a global currency basket and will ultimately float as its own currency; China, Russia, India, Venezuela will follow, spelling the end of the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency. The next change our government will bring you will be that of a banana republic."

In August, President Obama announced Ben Bernanke's nomination would provide crucial continuity as the country works through its gravest economic challenges in decades.

Sen. Bernie Sanders declared that the American people had the right to know and then asked Bernanke to divulge who he loaned the $2.2 trillion TARP/Bailout funds to. Bernanke emphatically answered, "No." When asked about the Fed loaning taxpayers money to the banks at 0-percent interest, while banks charge taxpayers 22 percent in credit card interest, he replied, "It's legal." When questioned further, he confirmed that we're better off with the Glass-Steagall Act removed.

And yet, on the same day, Time Magazine crowned Ben Bernanke as Person of the Year and the Senate Banking Committee approved his nomination to lead the Fed for another four years.

China holds about $2 trillion and Japan holds about $1.5 trillion in reserve. For years China and Japan bought United States debt at approximately $3 billion a day. They're now hesitant to support our suicidal actions, while appealing for a new international currency.

Daisuke Uno, of Japan's third- biggest bank, said, "The dollar's fall won't stop until there's a change to the global currency system."

Even former assistant secretary of the Treasury, C. Fred Bergsten, also a Rockefeller crony, believes "Dollar deficits might no longer be funded by foreign nations, including China." He also recommends that the White House join with the international community in creating an alternative to the dollar for international trade.

Henry Kissinger, Rockefeller's right-hand man,
is more direct in a January article in the International Herald Tribune. He directs this to President Obama, "Use this crisis: Chance for a new world order." And then he gave a grave warning: "The alternative to a new international order is chaos."

Franklin Roosevelt said, "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

The Problem/Reaction/Solution Paradigm (The Hegelian Dialectic) states:

"Government creates or exploits a problem blaming it on others.

People react by asking the government for help, while willing to relinquish their rights.

Government offers the solution that was planned before the crisis was created."

Has the world gone mad? Could one idiotic political blunder after another, continuing for decades, be coincidental? If then by chance, there would have to be at least one action resulting in the people's favor?

Or, is there structure in this madness, a diabolical structure capable of producing the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum