I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aref Tayfur: Article 140 constitutional rule should be implemented and that its abolition,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aref Tayfur: Article 140 constitutional rule should be implemented and that its abolition, as some claim means the abrogation of the Constitution as a whole

(Voice of Iraq) - 01/01/2010

Issued Mr. Aref Tayfur Vice President of Iraqi Council of Representatives a statement confirming that the application of Article 140 constitutional and non-procrastination in implementation and statement reads as follows: --

"Since the declaration of federal democratic constitution which was approved unanimously by all politicians and heads of political parties and trends. Try some who hate the political process in the Federal Iraqna various tactics and flimsy pretexts to block the activity of the political process by seeking to cancel some paragraphs and provisions of the constitution vital, especially with regard to the Kurdistan Region The jurisprudence of misleading and unjustified intended to create chaos and spark racial disharmony and Taikip to destabilize security and stability of non-Tniiv Article 140 stipulated by the Constitution, which provides for the normalization and census and referendum in Kirkuk, Nineveh and Diyala provinces, and all been taken out of their regions, and the application of this article will work on the stability of disputed areas and put an end to polemics and bargaining groups hate the Kurds and Kurdistan.

We therefore affirm that the constitutionality of Article 140, Article should be implemented and not to resort to delayed under the pretext of sensitivity of the area to satisfy whims, moods, some of which blocks malicious claims that Article 140 by virtue of being canceled had not been implemented within the period specified, we emphasize that the abolition of this article, the result abrogate the constitution as a whole.

Nrtoi also causing the city of Kirkuk to Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Region is an inalienable part of Iraq and those who oppose or go against this should be set up their own province or incorporation into other provinces, otherwise it will remain this problem is exploited by some as a pressure by the maneuvering, driven by external agendas to pass their plans and interests that are incompatible with political strategy and objectives pursued by the Federal Iraqna Aldemcrdoi. "

Arif Tayfur

Vice-Chairman of the House of Representatives

1/1/2010 1/1/2010

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum