I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hassani: Delays in approval of 2010 budget would disrupt the government's work

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Hassani: Delays in approval of 2010 budget would disrupt the government's work
2010-01-04 09:24:42

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Deputy Chairman of the Commission on oil and gas in the Lower House Speaker Abdul Hadi al-Hassani, "that there is a tendency to disrupt and confuse the fact the investment the government's work through the efforts of some political parties to delay approval of the budget year 2010. Mahdhiramn the impact of delay on the reality of services and infrastructure projects in Baghdad and the provinces."

He said al-Hassani told the independent press (Iba) on Monday, "The slate of proposals recently put forward by passing a law, whether voting behavior or put the possibility to postpone approving the budget until after the election all will lead to a constitutional vacuum and delay the implementation of the Government's plans in completing projects."

"The recently revealed a desire by some politicians to work on creating a bad image of the government's performance, and this view is paving the way for the politicization of the budget and not give them the desired benefit. Pointing out that the budget belongs to the people and not the State."

Hasani said: "It can not be state-building only through the adoption of important laws, especially economic. Describing the basis for the budget column of Iraq's economy is necessary approval before the election."

He stressed that "service to see reality in the provinces and to facilitate the implementation of projects and investment programs in it."

It should be noted that the deputies put forward the possibility to postpone approving the budget until next month

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...ksZmuWFSL-hn4Q

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum