I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jaber Al-Khalifa: Linking the budget passing laws again try to pass without scrutiny

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Jaber Al-Khalifa: Linking the budget passing laws again try to pass without scrutiny
2010-01-04 13:07:22

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... Attorney Jaber Khalifa on the mass of virtue "that linking the approval of the General Budget Law of the State passing laws again try to pass without scrutiny."

Some of the congressmen and their statements during the press have pointed to the need for adoption of the electoral code of conduct before the passing of the general budget.

The successor in contact with the agency and the independent press (Iba) today, "that this subject is promoted in the media by some blocks and House of Representatives, referring to the existence of confusion evident in the questions of balance in terms of the presence of extravagance and waste of money allocated to the three presidencies and parsimony clear service projects."

Some MPs have called on their statements and through the press working to reduce the funds allocated to the benefits of the three presidencies.

Khalifa stressed that "the time of transfer of the budget to the House of Representatives came in stoppage time to give no chance for the deputies to check in violation of the law and the constitution, stressing that gives council members an adequate opportunity to approve or not the budget because of its responsibility to the Iraqi people."

Article 59 of the Constitution, the Iraqi Cabinet presents the general budget bill and the final account to the House Agherarhually the House of Representatives may conduct transfers between the sections and chapters of the general budget, and reduce the total amounts, and may, when necessary, propose to the Cabinet to increase the total amount of expenditures.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...GwJUERexuy-laQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum