I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki calls to speed up the adoption of 2010 budget

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Maliki calls to speed up the adoption of 2010 budget as being related to security and basic services
09 01 2010 12:13
BAGHDAD (AP) - Prime Minister and Commander of the Armed Forces Nuri al-Maliki, the Iraqi parliament to "speed up the approval of the budget in 2010 because many of the things the service and security turned off it."
I consider al-Maliki in a speech Saturday to celebrate the 88 anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi police that "the political process depends on what you offer security officers, security and stability is the foundation for the start of the reconstruction."
Maliki urged Iraqi police to develop their skills and take an active role in maintaining security at home, "the Iraqi army to devote himself to save the sovereignty of Iraq and to prevent abuses of the neighboring countries on its borders."
He called on Maliki to "prevent manifestations of dictatorship and by the outbreak of the spread of crime", stressing the principle of maintaining national unity.
Maliki has demanded all blocs and political parties to stand with a man of security and responsibility "away from the selectivity in the attitudes or the basis of sect and party."
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...86cUPTm3mtMPFQ

Good Luck Maliki....last year 2009 budget didn't get passed by parliament until March 5....then it took the President 3 until April to sign off on it...then it took 30 days before they could spend it...May!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum