I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 dates of meetings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

From Kellys Blog
Upcoming Conferences, Events, and Financial Meetings - January 2010 with links ... Will Update ...

REVALUATION SOONER THAN EXPECTED?

January 8-10 ~ The so-called “central banks’ central bank” has summoned a number of Private Sector Bank Chiefs to Basel this Weekend

January 10th - 23rd Looks Interesting ~ Articles w/Links ...

Presidency of the Council of Representatives of the Council adjourns to Sunday January 10th

Monday Jan. 11th ~ Arab League chief heads to New York on a Visit to the United Nations five-day

Tuesday January 12th - UAE to Host World Talks on Afghanistan and Pakistan

**Jan 12th - In The Absence of Approving the Budget, the Government Would Resort to Exchange Rate Mechanism in the Next Week

January 13th? GLOBAL FINANCIAL OVERHAUL WILL BE SEEN IN 2010

January 13, 2010 ~ Beige Book ~ Report

(No later than Jan. 15th) Zuhair Muhammad: House of Representatives Completed its Discussions on the General Budget (vote no later than Jan. 15th)
** What's up with January 15th ... 2010?

January 15th - Iraq is on Friday Next Partial Eclipse of the Sun

Zuhair Muhammad: House of Representatives Completed its Discussions on the General Budget (vote no later than Jan. 15th)

Clinton: Iran Sanctions Should Target Elite (SC to meet tentatively Saturday 16th)
Jan. 20th Vote -Congress Raises Debt Ceiling to $12.4 Trillion (Obama must sign to prevent first ever default on U.S. Obligations)

January 23rd - GCC Monetary Authority Will Officially Launch Their Monetary Union

January 17th - January 18th - January 26th - Oil Deals ...

Highlighted Articles of Interest ...

New Date scheduled for postponed UN High level Meeting ~ March

MARCH 16 -17 2010 - UNITED NATIONS "THE MONTERREY CONSENSUS AND DOHA DECLARATION"
(March 24 Launch) Asian Financial Safety Net Will Help Protect Korea, Neighbors
Arab League Summit ~ March 27-28-2010 ~ Libya
and ~

22010 dates of meetings Empty Re: 2010 dates of meetings Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Funny how Ranger77 wife spins meetings to say RV too....thanks roxy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum