I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Media Center Economic Indicators: a worrisome budget deficit this year and my only

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Media Center Economic Indicators: a worrisome budget deficit this year and my only

2010-01-16 14:09:55

BAGHDAD (Iba) ...
Rai Economic Information Center, "The current year budget loaded worrying signs of persistent scenarios of the previous budgets, was a lack of investment compared Balchgilip PROFILE."

The head of the Center Dargham Mohammed Ali in a statement received by the independent press (Iba) on Saturday, "said 71 percent of the value of the federal budget for the current year to go parting of operational and by 24 trillion dinars investment budget and 59 trillion total operational budget of 83 trillion dinars and this not a healthy situation as it must be vigorously to make the investment part of the highest operating within the proper management of the resources of the state. "

He added that "the follower of the movement of construction chaos will find the lack of coordination between institutions responsible for project files for infrastructure, which requires the expense of priority in infrastructure projects in addition to the lack of final accounts of the past year by which to account for the budget year. Adding that you open the door to repeat the mistakes in the accounts of the budget correctly. "

He continued, "The Ministry of Finance confirmed that the budget deficit is built on the 18 trillion dinars, has planned to borrow from the International Monetary Fund and the issuance of treasury transfers to cover the deficit, but the facts show that the deficit is where my only speculation that the increase in oil sales of $ 6 billion dollars have been converted to the current year budget in addition to one billion and $ 800 million World Bank grant is added to recycled from last year's budget. "

According to Ali, "is expected to form oil sales in excess of budget estimates by calculating the price of oil according to the budget on the basis of the $ 62 when it is going on within the orbit of rates 77 to $ 82 in the world and generate increased this total amount is more than the value of the budget deficit."

He noted, "it closes the door to the need to borrow from the Treasury and remittances obviate the need to borrow from the International Monetary Fund.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...5tDpG_YuTSJaJA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum