I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait says it does not want Iraq to pay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kuwait says it does not want Iraq to pay Empty Kuwait says it does not want Iraq to pay Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

2 Articles ... Kuwait says it does not want Iraq to pay

Kuwaitis are worried about "Iraq's new direction"
2010-01-17 10:45:26
BAGHDAD (Iba) / follow-up / ..The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait, Sheikh Mohammad al-Sabah concern about what he described as "the deterioration in security in Iraq, may result in three serious consequences, namely: the transfer of Sectarian and tribal conflict in Kuwait, the export of terrorism," Al Qaeda "to the country, and human displacement across the border."
In response to the invitation of President Jalal Talabani to ease the financial burden on Iraq, Al Sabah said in an interview with newspaper "Arab Times" Kuwait on Sunday, "We say to the Muslim Brotherhood in Iraq does not want money did not ask you, All we want is security and peace of mind, because the Kuwaitis are concerned about the direction the new Iraq" .
The morning that "the positions issued by the Iraqi officials to Kuwait do not provide the appropriate atmosphere to bring down the debt." (End) / g / ..
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...XdCYIfBJg7qSrg

------------

Conscious / Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: We do not want Iraq to repay its debts, but guarantees on good-neighborliness and security
Conscious / Kuwait Office
17/1/2010 10:27am
Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammad Al-Sabah said his country does not want Iraq to repay its debts, but wants him to guarantee the good-neighborliness and security.
Al-Sabah said in press statements he made today by the Office (Agency Iraqi Information / conscious) do not want him money, and money the last thing we think. We want the Iraq neighbors safe and secure because Iraq is a source of good, he is the source of evil for us." Adding, "Let us be clear, we did not call on Iraq to pay debts"
Al-Sabah stressed that "the issue is not a financial issue, but one to reassure Kuwait, there are deep misgivings of a large sector of the Kuwaiti directions for this new Iraq, and all these trends well-established and sustained."
T / L. E
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...EEkobjTE6eNALA

BULL PUCKY!!!!.......If Kuwait didn't "want" to be paid then why haven't they forgive the debt!!

"We say to the Muslim Brotherhood in Iraq does not want money did not
ask you, All we want is security and peace of mind, because the
Kuwaitis are concerned about the direction the new Iraq"

Kuwait may not have asked Iraq for the money...but they damn sure asked the UNSC to get the money from iraq!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum