I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why no RV? One possible suggestion

+2
redfox55
windreader1
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Why no RV? One possible suggestion Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm

windreader1

Mocha posted an article in the UN thread that is an interview with the Iraq Foreign Minister. This is probably the best article that she has found to date. If you really want to understand all the issues involved this is a must read. After reading this article I am going to toss some ideas out for consideration and let’s see where it goes.

With all the articles, research and discussions over the last several months, an idea has slowly been developing as to a possible reason why there has not been an RV. Let’s take a step back and look “as CK would say" from outside the box.

In Mocha’s article the Foreign Minister covers the history of how Iraq has arrived at where they are today. He discusses the impact on Iraq from all the sanctions and UN control of his country.
“Initially, with the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990 unilateral decision by President Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with the Iraqi people in it. The impact forced the Security Council, the highest authority in the United Nations to put Iraq under the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the Organization, which includes countries that threaten international peace and security and the international community has the right to use military means, economic and political of all against this state and all of these measures have been applied and paid for the Iraqi people.”

He discusses the importance of removing Iraq from the control of the UN by eliminating Chapter VII.
“After 19 years on this measure, Iraq is trying to rise and the lifting of the paste of the charges, but faces critical to break out of the provisions of Chapter VII, which is very essential step in shaping the political and economic future both in the short and long term.”

He also addresses what will be required to accomplish the removal of Chapter VII. “Is needed for two things:
“the first settlement of all decisions taken by the Security Council Tsainiat since the last century until 2003, a joint effort between Iraq and the States and organizations concerned by these decisions in coordination with the UN in which we expect to play a major role in achieving that.”
“second thing, the result is The first implementation is a decision of an international meeting of the Security Council lift Iraq from Chapter VII, and this resolution requires the consent of the States permanent members of the Security Council, namely: the United States, Britain, France, Russia and China without a veto from anyone.”

Now, here is where it really gets interesting.
“After signing the security agreement between Baghdad and Washington on December 15 (December) of 2008, the United States promised Iraq by removing it from the Chapter VII, is scheduled to convene Security Council to this effect in mid-June (June) to discuss in this case.”

Another article was posted yesterday regarding the involvement of individuals and banks in the implementation of the new dinar. The IMF devalued the dinar when the new currency was introduced. Why would that have occurred when Iraq had major resources in oil and gas to support a higher value? Why make the dinar basically worthless to the Iraqi community. I believe that it is obvious from posted articles and the history of the new dinar itself that there was a major game plan from the onset to use the dinar as an investment tool. I remember when I first became involved with the dinar two years ago the number of references to Bush saying the war would be paid for. The only way that could happen is to make the dinar worthless, allow the investors and countries to purchase and then reval.

So what happened to the game plan? We have received very credible intel over the last few months regarding the status of the RV within the banking community. When I say credible, I am referring to information that was confirmed by different sources all basically stating the same thing, not the majority of the rumors. There is also the issue of the world economy to include the US. I don’t believe that anyone would argue that the RV would be a huge economic boost. Iraq requested the US continue the immunity of their funds to May 2010 despite the fact that the UN resolution is scheduled to end December 2009. The president had to sign an extension of the Executive Order as long as Chapter VII is still in effect, but he did not have to extend the date to 2010. So why has there not been an RV?

Iraq has been extremely vocal over the last few weeks regarding Chapter VII. More so than any time that I have seen over the last two years. They want out from under Chapter VII but they still want immunity on their funds. They want to terminate paying 5% of their revenues to a compensation fund. They want the balance of the debt for compensation eliminated. They want full economic and international status. They have taken a hard stance with Kuwait to even stating that Kuwait should pay Iraq compensation for allowing the occupation forces to use Kuwait for the invasion. They are actively promoting their case with the UN and Security Council representatives. They are demonstrating that they are going to use every effort and resource to accomplish the elimination of Chapter VII.

So what leverage does Iraq have that can be used to get want they want? What is the one thing that sets them apart from other Middle East countries that have the same resources in oil and gas? A currency that can be revalued. That is their ace in the hole.

Is it possible that Iraq has “bowed up” and said nope, not until we get what we want.

2Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:02 pm

WOW another great thought and one that puts a different light on this. I agree it seems iraq is keeping some aces hidden, the first was the counter offer to Kuwait for 4 trillion.

I really believe the month of June will be the most exciting month of this long ride to watch and see who makes the next chess move.

Thanks Mom...now I have something to chew on while painting.

3Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:22 pm

windreader1

That is exactly what this seems to be.

One HUGE CHESS GAME

4Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:37 pm

redfox55

yes and they keep changing the rules

5Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Been chewing on this. One thing that also comes to mind that I've hear from way back in 2006 but it's what I call "hear say" because we have never had a article, document, etc. on it.

The countries that forgave the debt got dinars in return to hold until time of RV and then they were to be used to buy oil from iraq. Don't know if this is true...but I'm sure many countries hold dinar by now.

On kuwait, if they hold a lot of dinars they would not only get the benefit of the reval but also still want their 25 and 16 billion debt paid. What I call double dipping.

We do know per articles back in 2003..Kuwait was able to have control of a Bank in iraq. I always found this odd that a "country" was able to be part of setting up and keep the banking system going in iraq right after the war. Was this a "payment" from the coalition upper level as a "thank you" for letting us use your country to over throw iraq?? I'm sure since Kuwait was in charge of a Bank in iraq, they have now removed many dinars to kuwait for safe keeping. Also remember the article that stated nobody could leave kuwait and go into iraq with dinars??

Just more thoughts...are they true? History may one day tell us but it has always made me go hmmmm the involvement of kuwait on something.

6Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 pm

windreader1

Good comments Ck. Thanks for adding.

7Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:36 pm

blacklb2

very good information and comments as well

8Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:40 pm

OWL

I like the thoughts Wind, especially the last question you pose: "is it possible that Iraq has “bowed up” and said nope, not until we get what we want." I think it's a distinct possibility, and when you consider all the financial maneuvering they've (all sides) had time for, it strengthens the possibility of what you are proposing. In fact, with the idea of financial maneuvering going on behind the scenes, I think its easier to see how a higher RV can be sustained. Cool

9Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Just_AL

Just_AL

[b] Well I sure hope they get what they want soon!

Also, could this make for a $3+ RV

10Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:36 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

thanks ck and windreader for the great news that you both have provided for us, your works is always appreciated. alooooooha!

11Why no RV? One possible suggestion Empty Re: Why no RV? One possible suggestion Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Just_AL wrote:[b] Well I sure hope they get what they want soon!

Also, could this make for a $3+ RV

I am sure hopin for over $3! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum