I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adviser Central Bank (Iba): issuing instructions required to disclose any money into their banks in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adviser Central Bank (Iba): issuing instructions required to disclose any money into their banks in Iraq

2010-01-19 09:29:39 2010-01-19 09:29:39

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. detect adviser for the CBI and coordination with international bodies and relevant local agencies to follow up on the phenomenon of money laundering.

. Appearance, "said Dr. Mohammed Saleh told the independent press (Iba) said Tuesday that the bank had previously issued a set of instructions required to disclose any money into their banks in Iraq, whether governmental or civil and follow-up of suspicious transactions to ensure that used in the crime or terrorist financing. Indicating that the purpose is to control crime and not to withhold economic freedom.

He said the bank first called to the fight against money laundering and follow-up and the basis for cooperation with the International Committee World Anti-money laundering and countering these attempts and to impose sanctions on the perpetrators of this crime and the practical steps taken, to avoid exploitation of the country a haven for illegal money.

Salih noted that the information collected by the Central Bank in cooperation with Iraqi banks refers to the absence of the banking system of this phenomenon is now. He emphasized that certain procedures and steps taken by Iraq in order to address this crime and ensure the safety and effectiveness of the measures adopted by the country.

It should be noted that the law CBI contained paragraphs important follow-up phenomenon and the diagnosis of those who made it in collaboration with the regional and international levels. (النهاية)/20/ (End) / 20 /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum