I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq does not need IMF for now

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraq does not need IMF for now Empty Iraq does not need IMF for now Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:52 pm

windreader1

Iraq does not need IMF for now

Wednesday, January 20th 2010 9:20 AM

Sulaimaniyah, Jan.20 (AKnews) – Iraq is not necessarily to borrow money from International Monetary Fund but if the state budget will dramatically step down, we will borrow financial backups from the IMF," financial procurator of the Iraqi finance ministry said, on Wednesday.

"There are some rumors that the central government of Iraqi will borrow money from the international funds but it might be the bogus news just to receive money easily," financial procurator, Fazel Nabi told the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan

He further noted" Iraq is still driving in the dramatic financial rescission process, but it is not meaning that the state can not battle against budget decreasing due to the rate one barrel of oil is determined by $60 ,but the price is increasing to $ 80 per barrel right now , thus we can control the obstacles very easily.

"We will ask to the international funds to support us, if we can not control the financial recessions at that time."

"The state general budget does not need international funds to solve its financial problem but it can require funds and backups in necessity moment at any time,"

The Iraqi budget is estimated to more than 84 trillion and 600 milliard ID for the year 2010.

The following is from another article posted under the 2010 budget thread.

They noted that Sadoun the current budget deficit of 21 trillion Iraqi dinars and will cover the deficit of the funds retained from last year and the funds in the Development Fund for Iraq in addition to a loan from the International Monetary Fund.
https://dinaroutcast.forumotion.com/iraq-economy-news-f3/budget-2010-t3439.htm

The budget already has an identified deficit of 21 trillion dinars. His comments are not consistent with other posted articles. Also Resolution 1905 stipulates IMF involvment. That does not sound like a rumor to me.

2Iraq does not need IMF for now Empty Re: Iraq does not need IMF for now Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Good eye mom....totally agree doesn't sound like a rumor to me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum