I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Barzani arrives in the United States of America for an official visit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

President Barzani arrives in the United States of America for an official visit

(Voice of Iraq) - 24/01/2010

PNA- PNA-arrived Mr. Massoud Barzani, head of the Kurdistan Region to the U.S. capital Washington, the official invitation of President Barack Obama, and was received by each of the "Michael Corbin," Deputy Assistant to the Foreign Ministry and the U.S., "Samir Sumaida'ie," Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Iraq and "Qubad Talabani" representative Kurdistan Regional Government in Washington.

Dr Fuad Hussein, chief of Cabinet of the President of the Kurdistan Region, said it was due to President Barzani visit a number of meetings and meetings in the coming days in Washington with U.S. President Barack Obama and senior administrators, members of Congress.

President Barzani is accompanied in these meetings, meetings and delegation of each of the Barzani former Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region and delighted Barzani, head of the agency protect the security of the Kurdistan Region, and Dr. Fouad Hussein, chief of Cabinet of the President of the Kurdistan Region and Ashti Hawrami, minister of natural resources and Falah Mustafa official Department of External Relations and Hersh Muharram, Chairman of Investment and Qubad Talabani, representative of the Government of the Territory in the United States of America.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum