I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

An amicable solution on the issue which was brought by Kuwait to the Iraqi Airways

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Well they still complaining about the dang airplanes and three committee's later....agggggggggg

An amicable solution on the issue which was brought by Kuwait to the Iraqi Airways

Ministry of Transport confirmed that the Iraqi government to seek an amicable solution with Kuwait on the issue which was brought by the Kuwaiti side of the company «Iraqi Airways» and demand compensation for damage caused after the regime of Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait in 1991.

The two banks Alrikani Under the Iraqi Transport Minister for «life», said the case brought by Kuwait in the international court and demanded a compensation of the Kuwaiti side, had been filed at the time the airline was unable to attend the court hearings that the court understood the issue and the issue will be settled amicably between the two sides.

The «Kuwait Airways» has filed a suit against the former Iraqi Airways and demanded financial compensation as a result of damage during the regime of Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.

Captain struggle Jabbar Director-General of the Iraqi Airways for the «life» that the Tunisian side demanded that Iraq $ 20 million in wages for the four aircraft ground deposited by the former regime, there was not a final settlement in the matter yet. He pointed to the formation of three committees to negotiate with Tunisia to extinguish the amount or relief to Iraq to pay.

And the viability of the Iraqi aircraft in Tunisia to work in the case of retrieval, he said that Tunisia has four planes deposited from Iraq, including presidential plane of the type «Boeing 747», and the presidential plane is the only that can be returned to work as non-expendable, either the remaining three it is difficult to return to work are being unfit to fly.

The government of Saddam Hussein deposited fleet composed of the aircraft «Boeing 747 and» 727 »and» 737 »and» 707 »in Tunisia, Iran, Jordan and that the Iranian side has denied the existence of five aircraft belonging to Iraqi Airways.

It was clear the File Iraqi aircraft in Jordan to give up large amounts of wage floor allowed the conclusion of an agreement between Iraqi Airways and a Jordanian company for the rehabilitation of the presidential plane of the type «Boeing 747» aged up to 24 years. The plane will return to work after the completion of the rehabilitation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum