I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor of Diyala: approval to build oil refinery and an industrial city in Diyala province

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Governor of Diyala: approval to build oil refinery and an industrial city in Diyala province

2010-01-31 13:48:31
BAGHDAD (Iba) ...
. The governor of Diyala Nasser Mehdawi "It's been getting approvals for large industrial projects in the province of Diyala, including oil refinery, and industrial city in the oil check."
. He Mehdawi in a press statement that "the security situation in the past was a major contributor to the reluctance of investors and late ages in the province, and to maintain a safe day."
". He expressed his willingness to maintain "to provide security for all companies because terrorism is gone never to return."
". On the financial allocations for Diyala province said that he resembled a "was added an additional $ 100 million of Diyala province, and has also been allocated $ 50 million to compensate the homes affected."
. He noted that "the citizens of Diyala, they started to engage in their jobs and from different social classes who were hired under the initiative of the 20 thousandth of a degree and career, as well as to absorb a lot of talent, a great achievement in the field to absorb unemployment."
. He Mehdawi that "great efforts are focused in order to rebuild the infrastructure of Diyala province, and there is considerable optimism that the construction phase has begun in the province."
. The province of Diyala in the previous stage is one of the provinces hot and an important base for al Qaeda and other armed groups. (End)

Link: http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?nam...onomy&id=20702

what up with all the "contructions" boom???

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum