I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two currencies coexist together and gradual replacement Central Bank (time): Delete the zeros start end of the year

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

outkastjamz

MOMMA ALWAYS SAID TO LOOK OUT FOR SMOKESCREENS!!!!!!!!!!

SO IMMINENT RV AND AT END OF YEAR "the banks in the States would be responsible to us of the assets of our currency),AND THE 000 NOTES GO BACK TO THEM BECAUSE IT IS THEIR ASSET....HMMMM....RV A COMING I HOPE

Two currencies coexist together and gradual replacement
Central Bank (time): Delete the zeros start end of the year

BAGHDAD - Ahmed Saleh Khyoun
CBI begins the end of the year and gradually replace the currency now in circulation a new currency which zeroes deleted within the strategy to reform the monetary system started in 2005.
Bank consultant and announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told (time) on that (the bank has completed 50 percent of a strategy switch in and out, delete the zeros of the nominal value of the new currency while retaining the cash value and purchasing power), said that (the replacement process will be gradually and spontaneously high and without fanfare, as will be There are two currencies to trade at the same time go hand in hand), but (that the purchasing power of the new currency will remain fixed).
Saleh said (there are multiple advantages of this strategy, including ease of trading between the citizens and facilitate the work of banks, counting, sorting, and stand on the counterfeit currency and to facilitate transactions of the citizens with the banks on the deposits and withdrawals in addition to facilitating the process of monetary reform after hitting a currency issued in circulation now 25 trillion dinars, while in 1990 was about 25 billion dinars and this in itself calls for the deletion of zeros).
In the answer to a question by (time) whether the Central Bank has set a deadline for the replacement of the currency said (we did not define this ceiling until now that the matter is still under study and the reality of work at that time will decide how long the replacement process).
Responding to another question about the Iraqi currency held abroad and how to replace it "(The right of a citizen is to remove the $ 200 thousand dinars and he could only replace it like any ordinary citizen here in Iraq, either from abroad, the banks in the States would be responsible to us of the assets of our currency), He pointed out that (a media campaign will precede and guide the process in order to raise public awareness of the importance of this and that our banks and our will all be ready to provide all facilities to the citizens and emphasize once again that the process does not affect absolute quiet in the market also note that many countries replaced their currency and benefit from their experiences in this area, including Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others

http://www.azzaman.com/index.asp?fname=2010\02\02-10\99.htm&storytitle=

**YOU HAVE TO PASTE LINK IN BROWSER**

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Jamz, RV or if you look between the lines, we are screwed out of exchanging to new currency and eventually you can use the old stuff in the shop for shop towels. That is the flip side and I personally don't like it. Time will tell. Hope you are doing OK, good to see you. 67

donnc

Hey warrior.I don't see it that way at all.It's just that the U.S.backs what we cash in at the banks.C.K. can explain this a lot better,but things have never looked better to me.Good seein ya warrior.

PEGME

Wheres CK LOL

All the articles are saying NO lop....Small demons coming out...RV....and big notes will be take off the market by the end of the year...that about sums up all these articles that have been coming out since friday

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Good to see ya donnc. You stay away too long my friend. Guess I am a bit jaded in my outlook. Still hold a fair amount after my get the "Hell" out of IQD dayssell off. Maybe this old ride just took too much fun out of warrior.. Always great to see your comments.. Mean that..67

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum