I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Third Meeting The Iraqi - the common American held its third meeting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Multinational Force - Iraq
Media center and a joint press
بغداد-العراق BAGHDAD, Iraq --

Date: June 13, 2009
A090613 Press release No.: A090613

Joint Committee Conducts Third Meeting Joint Committee Conducts Third Meeting
The Iraqi - the common American held its third meeting

Baghdad, the Joint Commission held its third meeting on atheist ten months of June and to discuss the conduct of the Iraqi security application of the Convention of America.

The management of the discussions by the Minister of Interior Jawad al-Bolani and the U.S. ambassador in Iraq, Christopher Hill, the commander of multinational forces in Iraq, General Raymond Odierno.

Reinforced the strategic partnership meeting between the United States and the Government of Iraq and through the achievements and discuss topics of common interest related to the continued successful implementation of the security agreement between Iraq and the United States of America.

Commended by the Minister of Interior Minister Jawad al-Bolani Ganiral and Odierno, the efforts made by all members of the Commission to resolve outstanding issues during these critical days, and the task in Iraq.

Ambassador Hill said: "The work of the Joint Committee reflected the commitment of both sides in the application of the Convention and to overcome the security problems."

Members of the Committee noted the progress in their fields and their responsibilities have included the reference to talk about the return of a hundred military base to Iraqi forces and the release of 3000 prisoners in an orderly and secure since the introduction of the security agreement.

Said Maj. Gen. Timothy McHale, director of the secretariat Altvakip security application of the Multinational Force in Iraq that the Joint Commission has made great gains in improving the relations between Iraq and the United States since the security in the application of the Convention in January of 2009.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum