I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auto 'log-in' isn't working

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Auto 'log-in' isn't working Empty Auto 'log-in' isn't working Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:12 am

OWL

When I set the parameters and filled-in my log-in info, I told the system to log me in automatically. What it is doing is using my email for my 'username'. What can be done to correct this? It's a little annoying.
THANKS!
OWL Smile

2Auto 'log-in' isn't working Empty Re: Auto 'log-in' isn't working Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:20 pm

are you using FireFox or Windows?....if FireFox it might be autologging for a different place perhaps.

3Auto 'log-in' isn't working Empty Re: Auto 'log-in' isn't working Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:25 pm

OWL

I'm using Google Chrome. I don't have problems at other sites, so I just thought we were getting a bug worked-out?

4Auto 'log-in' isn't working Empty Re: Auto 'log-in' isn't working Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:23 am

Roxy

Roxy

OWL wrote:I'm using Google Chrome. I don't have problems at other sites, so I just thought we were getting a bug worked-out?

Hey i will call the main adm and see what can be done.....i need to ask about the refresh thing also.
Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum