I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATE...?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATE...? Empty WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATE...? Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:08 am

OWL

(I'm not sure this is a legal post, but here goes...please remove if not appropriate!)

C’mon, ‘fess-up!

I was thinking about this and decided to open a thread about it.
(QUESTION #1) How many Dinar Holders actually make-up the population of all the major Dinar sites?
(#2) How many sites do you belong to (you don’t have to name them).

For instance I belong to 4 different dinar sites, and actually frequent only 2. I think there are many folks out there like me, so I estimate there are probably no more than 2000 - 2500 Dinar holders total, between (all) the different forums. What my friend is your honest opinion?
Wink

2WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATE...? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATE...? Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:59 am

retired2934

retired2934

well, I belong to two, here and nenos.. Nenos says they have about 2500 (i Think). so, maybe 4000 ..thats my guess

3WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATE...? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATE...? Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:17 am

retired2934 wrote:well, I belong to two, here and nenos.. Nenos says they have about 2500 (i Think). so, maybe 4000 ..thats my guess

Neno claims/says a lot of things.....lol....odd thing is, since we've opened here his place is kinda dead from what I hear.....better to have
a small forum with members that actually participate than have a huge forum where no-one say nothing IMO.

4WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATE...? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR ESTIMATE...? Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 am

redfox55

lol thumper

great forum

staying here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum