I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iranian companies discuss investment opportunities in Basra

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Iranian companies discuss investment opportunities in Basra

February 25, 2010 - 06:08:26

BASRA / Aswat al-Iraq: A group of representatives of Iranian firms discussed with the Basra Investment Commission officials on Thursday opportunities available for projects in the oil-rich port city, according to the commission chief.

“A delegation representing several Iranian firms led by the trade attaché of the Iranian consulate in Basra considered ways to launch projects in the fields of oil and gas and other service fields,” Hayder Ali Fadel told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The projects included a pilot one to stretch a line from al-Sheieba refinery to al-Taji or al-Dora refineries to build a plane fuel refinery,” Fadel added.

He said that the companies that visited the Basra Investment Commission today (Feb. 25) have 50,000 factories all over Iran and abroad and are exporting their products to 120 countries in addition to their activities in 30 countries to provide engineering and technical services.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum