I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karbala University maintains an economic seminar on the lifting of the zeros of the Iraqi currency

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Karbala University maintains an economic seminar on the lifting of the zeros of the Iraqi currency

23:46 23:46
13 13
مارس March
2010 2010

Parents: Karbala

Karbala University set up a Saturday morning
seminar on the economic reality in the country, and on the procedures to delete the three zeroes of the Iraqi currency, and attended a symposium held at the Faculty of Business and Economics central bank deputy governor said Dr. Ahmed Bureihi, which was reiterated in a statement singled out by the radio station that there are circulating in the media about raising the three zeros of the Iraqi currency is merely the views and proposals, detector of the absence of a formal legislative or about this yet, and Bureihi that this procedure is concerned exclusively with the management of the currency Attertb by any gains or damaged and Nokia at the expense of the Iraqi ...

The deputy governor said the central bank said the financial situation of Iraq well in the present time, noting that Iraq has an abundance of foreign currency and Ayaani the problem of deficit in balance of payments, stressing that in a position to Aithml foreign pressures.

He added that there is a great opportunity to improve the economic situation in Iraq, pointing out that it needs to manage a firm and coherent to seize the opportunities that exist in the Iraqi economy ...

For his part, Dean of the Faculty of Administration and Economy of the radio station said the seminar was held to shed light on monetary policy in Iraq and deal with recent trends, noting that the college has to cope with events and economic developments.

The Governor, Dr. Mohsen this seminar highlights the process of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency, and that the process of deletion of zeros from the currency in some countries but needs support from the financial and monetary authorities in the country ...

Dr. Abbas Kazim, in turn, confirmed to radio station, agreed that the seminar talking about one of the recent trends in monetary policy, indicating that a deletion of zeros from the currency came as a prelude to bring down inflation in the currency in the future, pointing out that it could have been done in the event of a strong Iraqi economy and the increased value productivity through increasing the supply of the commodity is not a local product and imported ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum