I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

VP: China has agreed to turn off 80% of the debt owed by Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VP: China has agreed to turn off 80% of the debt owed by Iraq

(Voice of Iraq) - 18/03/2010

(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad _ the center breaking news (Supreme Council)

The Ministry of Finance of Iraq that it received a letter from the state of China expressed its willingness to sign a final agreement to put 80% of the debt owed them by Iraq, saying it would send next week a delegation headed by Undersecretary of the signing of a final agreement with China,

The Iraqi Finance Minister Bayan Jabr told a news briefing: that Iraq has received a letter from the State of China announced its willingness to sign a final agreement to put 80% of Iraq's debt to China, amounting to eight billion and $ 500 million after the conclusion of an agreement initialed in this regard at the time of former

Al-Zubaidi revealed that the Ministry of Finance will send next week a delegation headed by Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance to sign the final agreement with the Chinese government,

On a same-Zubaidi said that Iraq had managed to write off debts owed by 100% for some countries like the United States of America, Cyprus, Malta and the Arab Emirates, with its debt reduced by 80% with other countries, including Russia, Germany and France

This has been the Minister of Finance took place in the month of January with the state of Denmark signed an agreement to put out 100% of Iraq's debts arising from his trust towards them,

It is noteworthy that Denmark is one of the Member States of the Paris Club who signed in December 2004 to record an agreement with Iraq to reduce the debts owed by Iraq and the effects by 80%,

Malk Al-Zubaidi was considered to be signing the agreement with the Republic of China is a big step to cancel all of Iraq's debt owed to countries outside the Paris Club, "asserting that" Iraq will make further efforts to put Iraq's debt, trade with some countries like Egypt and Jordan, as well as some other countries outside the Paris Club like my own Poland and Turkey. "

The agreement came after the increase of Chinese imports of Iraqi crude oil and also in the victory of Chinese companies operating in the field of oil companies such as CNN.. Me. C a number of oil contracts to develop some of Iraq's oil fields and Khkulai Halfayah Rumaila<---WOW guess making oil to china starting in april $1.10 instead of .45 cents got china suck it up!!!

It is noteworthy that Iraq is seeking to cancel the debt during the reign of the former regime Acanuttatorre, amounting to more than 120 billion dollars and some due compensation because of wars waged by some neighboring countries.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum