I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opening of the first center for the smart card to pay the salaries of retirees outside banks Monday, April 05, 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Opening of the first center for the smart card to pay the salaries of retirees outside banks
Monday, April 05, 2010

Opened in Baghdad, Sunday, the first center to provide the smart card, which contribute to the payment of pensions, the disabled and military outside the State-owned banks, where the Director, Bank of Iraq, the card will serve the citizen and reduce suffering, and they contributed in the detection of 71 thousand new cases over public money .

The head of Bank of Iraq Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri during the opening ceremony that the work with an electronic system began in mid-June of 2007, as has been done مليون و 250 thousand cards so far, indicating that the project is one of the important achievements of the Bank of Mesopotamia and the company smart card, because it will save effort on the citizen and reduce the long-suffering stand Btuaber receiving salary, allowing him to withdraw his dues even during the holidays.

He explained that the system will Yasiri in the face of corruption, abuse of public funds, was discovered 71 thousand people receive more than one month salary and a lot of billions of dinars were going to the wrong people.

I assure Yasiri, the card is used for 250 missions to deal with, including 83 process for financial, monetary and other functions for social purposes as is the secretary and a passport and personal identification and logistic purposes as well.

LINK

http://radionawa.com/(X(1)A(-u9w4VoLywEkAAAAMTVhNWI1ZjctNDU1ZS00ZDBlLWFiOWQtYWRkODJkMWUxYWQ5vEm9BtFEOwW2eq-0FE5CQbS7T7w1))/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx?id=7650&LinkID=155&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

OK so is this the first time people could use the smart cards? or Baghdad is just now starting to use them? but other provinces have used them already?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum