I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions Empty Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:18 am

Republic of Iraq
Prime Minister's office
Spokesman for
Iraqi Government

Date: 6 / 4 /2010 / 4 / 2010

الجلسة : 14 Session: 14

Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions

1. Approval to forward the project of establishing parks vehicle registration and driver's licenses to the custody of a number of Turkish companies (20) complexes, three of them in Baghdad and one in each province and the total amount of (81.5) billion dinars and the period of the implementation of standing (300) calendar days.

2. The Ministry of Finance to allocate one billion dinars to the province of Baghdad in order to provide appropriate facilities for visitors to religious shrines like the provinces of Najaf, Karbala, Salah al-Din (Samarra).

3. Approval to authorize the Minister of Finance to negotiate and sign a draft agreement revitalization and protection of mutual investments between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Lebanese Republic According to the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution with the Foreign Ministry in coordination with the Ministry of Finance on the preparation of the authorization required under contexts approved and submit to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for obtaining the signature of the President Council of Ministers.

4. Agree to cancel the Cabinet Resolution No. (433) for the year 2009 and considering exchange ministries implementing investment projects from the accounts of these ministries in the federal budget for fiscal year 2010, which is effective as of 1/1/2010.

5. Approve the request of the Ministry of Finance to ensure the equivalent amount of (87,822,740) dollars in Iraqi dinars from the account of reserve for emergencies for the financial year / 2010 for the Trade Bank of Iraq issued a letter of guarantee through the mediation of a bank (JP Morgan) to calculate the KAC are subject to the performance of the event winning all the cases built on the Iraqi Airways for Kuwait Airways.

6. Authorize the National Security Council to consider and approve requests for appointment of military hardware, security, and intelligence agencies after the submission of the necessary studies mentioned on their needs of manpower.

7. Disbursement of funds arising from the Ministry of Defence to the Jordanian government on the sessions of the air force and ground.

إنتهى Finished

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum