I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freezing of the Iraqi file, Kuwait awaiting the new government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

24/04/2010 10:02:27

Freezing of the Iraqi file, Kuwait awaiting the new government

Baghdad (Nabil Al-Haidari): Linking an official at the Foreign Ministry to resolve the outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait, which date back to the era of occupation of Kuwait, the Iraqi army in 1990, the new Iraqi government to assume its duties.

He stressed, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mohammed al-Haj Hammoud said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq, the keenness of the Iraqi side to close those files that remained outstanding between the two countries for nearly two decades, revealing that the recent period has not seen movement in the Iraqi file, the Kuwaiti willingness of both sides.

Many of the files have not been resolved after the 1991 Gulf War, and continued to the Kuwaiti side to repatriate prisoners of war and missing persons and the official archives of Kuwait, after overthrowing the Iraqi regime in 2003, increased the pace of movement between the two countries and met many of the Iraqi and Kuwaiti officials for the past seven years, but has not resolve the outstanding issues between the two countries, with Iraq continues to pay financial compensation to the Kuwaiti side.
عن www.iraqhurr.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum