I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Text: IMF Chief Recognize Need for Speed on Greek Aid Deal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 10:36
Text: IMF Chief Recognize Need for Speed on Greek Aid Deal

WASHINGTON (MNI) - The International Monetary Fund issued the following statement Sunday on the status of Greek aid talks:

Mr. Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), made the following statement today after his meeting with Greek Finance Minister George Papaconstantinou:

"The Minister and I had a very constructive meeting and I am impressed with the Greek authorities' determination to take the actions necessary to put their economy back on track.

"Since we received the request for financial support last Friday, our discussions with the authorities have accelerated. The IMF, the European partners, and everyone involved in the financing effort recognizes the need for speed. I am confident that we will conclude discussions in time to meet Greece's needs.

"We are all aware of the seriousness of the situation and the courageous efforts being made by the Greek people."

** Market News International Washington Bureau: 202-371-2121 **

I thought they fixed the Greece deal a month ago.....wonder if Greece was a hold up to RV's???

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum