I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

GCC meet to study joint development bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GCC meet to study joint development bank Empty GCC meet to study joint development bank Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 pm

littlekracker

GCC meet to study joint development bank
4/29/2010 1:30:44
Source ::: QNA

Abu Dhabi: The 33rd Preparatory Meeting for GCC Ministries of Finance will begin today at the GCC Secretariat in Riyadh to set the agenda for the 84th Meeting of GCC Financial and Economic Cooperation Commission.

The preparatory meeting will discuss Supreme Council resolutions on economic affairs of the Qatar Vision to activate the GCC council, the economic aspect of the Qatar Vision, requirements of the GCC Customs Union and joint investment in all sectors, particularly in education and health.

It will also explore the establishment of a joint development bank.

The meet will also consider the economic aspects of the Bahrain Vision to activate the GCC council and its proposal to establish a special fund for financial and economic stability.

The meeting will also address the Supreme Council’s decision on the Advisory Authority report regarding the progress of Gulf Cooperation Countries Council. It will also look to establish a multilateral trust fund to deal with environment issues in the Gulf and discuss reports and records filed by the functional commissions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum