I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

al-Maliki is transferred 275 million dollars to Swiss banks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flattire

Tsaitonk Swiss newspaper said that the airport police arrested Ali Alfalh list member coalition of law and possession of large amounts of money, Noting that Alfalh claimed during interrogation that he was subjected by the airport police Swiss money he had on his arrival in Switzerland belonging to a coalition of law under the chairmanship of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki, who asked him transferred to a Swiss bank, which remains of money the campaign for the list. Lawyer Special Falh that the case was routine and will be completed upon arrival of a letter from the President of the list of coalition rule of law supports the policies included in the statements of his client regarding the ownership of the money. The lawyer said Sebastian Martin that he would work to prevent the recurrence of such an order, under his client each time the returning them to his residence (Switzerland) and probably will ask for compensation once you are sure the Swiss police that there was no money laundering case, accused by his client, a member of the board of trustees in the Iraqi Media Network .

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fasrar-alsharq.net%2Fnews%2Flocalnews%2F10735.html&sl=ar&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

ck, check this tranlation if this is correct "What a joke!" Mad

Well that's messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tickybud

maliki got my dang rv money???????? well part of it anyway.... Mad

Flattire

Ali Alfalh list member coalition of law and possession of large amounts of money

Strange they didnt even say what currency.... I would think if it was dinar they wouldn't care, But if it was tradeable currency then YES there going to ask questions.

Flattire wrote:
Ali Alfalh list member coalition of law and possession of large amounts of money

Strange they didnt even say what currency.... I would think if it was dinar they wouldn't care, But if it was tradeable currency then YES there going to ask questions.

OH it was the old saddam notes...when it RV's they will exchange the notes now BACK to the old notes!!!

If you believe that I got some GREAT ocean front property in kansas to sell ya!

Flattire

I like bridges... you have any of those for sale? Very Happy

hagg

is it possible that this could be bullshit? I am not saying that it is, but I am not finding much of anything about it anywhere that looks like a legit news source. Can't sleep...going to look some more and pass out at my desk. nite

hagg wrote:is it possible that this could be bullshit? I am not saying that it is, but I am not finding much of anything about it anywhere that looks like a legit news source. Can't sleep...going to look some more and pass out at my desk. nite

Anything about iraq is bullshit....did you look in Swiss newsapers??

hagg

MrsCK wrote:Anything about iraq is bullshit....did you look in Swiss newsapers??

yeah...i think it was a swiss newspaper. I couldn't find anything about it.

Flattire

HAGG!!!! goto BED!!! lol Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum