I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arab League: We will work to pave the way for the holding of the upcoming Arab summit in Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Arab League: We will work to pave the way for the holding of the upcoming Arab summit in Baghdad

Conscious / Baghdad / l. E
05/24/2010 11:18 pm
The head of the Arab League mission to Iraq, Naji Ahmed Shalgham "that the Arab League is working to pave the way for the convening of the next Arab Summit in Baghdad." Predicted Shalgam in a statement today MEMRI reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that the Secretary General Amr Moussa of the Arab League to visit Iraq soon, adding that he is currently working on a detailed report on the image of the situation in Iraq in light of the ongoing consultations to form a government.
The head of the Arab League mission that he was going to hold meetings and consultations with the heads of blocs, coalitions and Iraqi factions to extrapolate the visions and overcome the problems that have prevented the swift formation of the government and try to overcome and the development of the country's interest above all else and devote themselves to the building and provide a decent life for the Iraqi people who have suffered the cruelty of life and time to prepare for the Conference the next Arab Summit, and pave the way for a cabinet meeting in Iraq. He Shalgham that all consultations and meetings held by the frankness and transparency, and that touch which greatly welcome the role of the university in Iraq, the endeavors to support this important role to support the Arab presence there and increase the level of Arab diplomatic representation in Baghdad.
T/L.E

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...j7QgGtT4Cu8SDQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum