I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commission on the Status of mechanisms to protect Iraq's money who will discuss the report to the Security Council

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Commission on the Status of mechanisms to protect Iraq's money who will discuss the report to the Security Council
05/27/2010

Ministerial Committee to ensure the protection of Iraq's money their regular meeting, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Dr. Rose Nouri Shawis and the presence of Foreign Ministers, planning and oil and the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq and Chairman of Board of Supreme Audit and legal adviser to the Prime Minister and Adviser to the Deputy Prime Minister and the Director of his office.

The Committee continued discussion and study of topics and vocabulary of the second report to be submitted by the Iraqi government to the Security Council beginning next month.

It is assumed that the report contains the answers and clarifications from the Iraqi government on the liquidation amount of contracts remaining contentious of the contracts under the memorandum of understanding (oil for food and medicine) and the 69 contracts and is definitively settled, as well as determine the position of Iraq on the issue of reparations the U.S. for damages caused to citizens Americans during the Second Gulf War.

The Committee continued to study these issues and discussed in the context of the results and decisions of previous meetings in the light of the draft report prepared by a new Office of Financial Supervision.

The Committee continued its efforts and contacts with several international institutions to determine the size of immunity and assurances of Iraqi funds in the case of removal of protection by the end of the year.

The Committee concluded its meeting, to instruct the ministries and relevant government agencies to submit their answers, explanations and its position on the issues in research to be accelerated in the drafting of the final report to be submitted by the Iraqi government to the UN Security Council within the time limit specified in the month of July.

http://pukmedia.com/2009-10-23-12-02-30/5023-2010-05-27-12-00-54

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum