I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zubaidi confirms the importance of resolving the debt file on Iraq Bologna

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Zubaidi confirms the importance of resolving the debt file on Iraq Bologna

05/31/2010 1:13 pm
Met with the Minister of Finance Baqer Al-Zubaidi today Iraq's new ambassador to Poland Saad Qandeel .

A source at the ministry's media (news agency, Iraqi Information / INA) that al-Zubaidi said during the meeting the importance of resolving the debt file on Iraq, where Poland that Poland is the only country in Europe did not extinguish the debt so far and the amount of (850) million.

He pointed to the importance of urging companies Polish to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and project implementation strategy it, especially "in areas of new housing construction, hospitals, energy and water projects, stressing" the importance of talking with the Polish government plans to invest Iraq's debt in the reconstruction process by companies Polish.

He stressed that this would contribute to orientation Open the horizons of economic and commercial relations between the two countries and be a goodwill gesture for economic cooperation between the two So as to achieve mutual benefit between the two countries.

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/local-news/11175.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum