I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ambassadors of Iraq to Vietnam, Chile and Sri Lanka begin their work

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Ambassadors of Iraq to Vietnam, Chile and Sri Lanka begin their work
June 2, 2010 ·

(Voice of Iraq) – Baghdad – Al-Sabah
Foreign Ministry announced that the ambassadors of Iraq’s new in Vietnam, Chile and Sri Lanka have already begun their work duties in a move aimed at strengthening ties between Baghdad and the capitals of these countries. Foreign Ministry announced that the ambassadors of Iraq’s new in Vietnam, Chile and Sri Lanka have already begun their work duties in a move aimed at strengthening ties between Baghdad and the capitals of these countries.

A statement from the ministry received the “morning,” a copy of which stated that “Faris Abdul Karim Taha thanked Qahtan Taha behind the Certified in Hanoi, Santiago, Colombo had met the staff of missions and discuss on ways to develop the work of those missions and provide the best services to the communities of Iraq located in the plazas of their work.” A statement from the ministry received the “morning,” a copy of which stated that “Faris Abdul Karim Taha thanked Qahtan Taha behind the Certified in Hanoi, Santiago, Colombo had met the staff of missions and discuss on ways to develop the work of those missions and provide the best services to the communities of Iraq located in the plazas of their work. ”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum