I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi economic criticizes lack of understanding of Arab states

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraqi economic criticizes lack of understanding of Arab states

Baghdad, June 14 (Akaniwz) - An Iraqi economic expert, Monday, lack of understanding of some Arab countries to Iraq's economic situation and pressure on him, demanding their debts.

The full quality agency Kurdistan News (Akaniwz) said that "Arab countries that require Iraq's money has not shown any clear understanding of and frank about helping Iraq and that's it for Aicdja to establish a solid economic ties between Iraq and these countries in the near future."

He explained that "Iraq will witness an economic boom after the unexpected has become a breeding ground for important investment projects which do not want the Arab countries understand at all."

The Minister of Finance Baqir al-Zubaidi has called on the sidelines of the Arab Forum of Turkey to the need for cooperation with Iraq on the subject of off debts to the Arab countries and foreign based, to the Paris Club and to invite Arab countries to adopt formulas and methods of cooperation with Iraq and to express their understanding in this matter.

He said the quality of "Iraq debt write Aitlb fully from Arab countries, especially (Saudi Arabia and Kuwait), but asked to defer the claim that debt until the stability of Iraq economically."

The UAE alone among Arab countries that had to drop the debt it took on Iraq, such as by Western countries such as China, which has dropped (5.Cool billion dollars in addition to the United States and Denmark.

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/155125/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum