I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim receives an official file of Iraq and the Middle East in the British Foreign Office

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim receives an official file of Iraq and the Middle East in the British Foreign Office

BAGHDAD - Council - Private Office - 06/15/2010 - 13:35 | read times: 109

Official said the Iraq issue and the Middle East in the British Foreign Office to continue his country's support for the political process and democracy in Iraq and the importance of expediting the formation of next government

. In order to achieve stability and prosperity in various fields.

This came to the reception Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim, head of the Iraqi Islamic Supreme Council of the morning Tuesday, 06/15/2010, for the British official, accompanied by His Excellency the Ambassador of the United Kingdom in Iraq, John Jenkins.

To this new Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim Iraq's desire to develop prospects for bilateral cooperation between the two countries in political, economic and cultural interests of the two countries and peoples.

In the meantime, confirmed his eminence the importance of the first meeting of Iraq's parliament yesterday as the first station to enter the ceilings within the constitutional limit to form the next government, stressing the desire of the Supreme Council to abide by these ceilings to form a strong government capable of fulfilling their national responsibilities in providing services to the citizens with regard to competence and expertise and to maintain the the supreme national interests of the narrow interests of the participation of all political parties, emphasizing the vision of the Supreme Council to focus on institution-building rather than on strong characters who receive the sovereign and ministerial sites.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://almejlis.org/news_article_2887.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D6EN%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum