I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sad update/Sarah

+4
littlekracker
chittychittybangbang
carter34
tickybud
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sad update/Sarah Empty Sad update/Sarah Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:08 pm

tickybud

My friend Barbara's daughter Sarah, passed away last night at 9:30. Please hold this precious family in your hearts and prayers to carry them through the next few days. They are devastated and need our prayers now. Thank you all for the prayers already said and those to come.
tickybud

2Sad update/Sarah Empty Re: Sad update/Sarah Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:04 pm

carter34

I am so sorry ticky!! I will be thinking of them and you!! Take care! I am saying a little prayer as I type. Times likes these are so very difficult to understand!!

3Sad update/Sarah Empty Re: Sad update/Sarah Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 pm

chittychittybangbang

and lo, " I'm with you always". Blessed is the name of the lord. My prayer for the family.

4Sad update/Sarah Empty Re: Sad update/Sarah Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:59 pm

littlekracker

ticky i'm so sorry to hear this sad news...you and sarah and her family will be in our thoughts and prayers

5Sad update/Sarah Empty Re: Sad update/Sarah Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Many prayers for this family, Sarah may not be here in body but her spirit lives on in her 3 young children. Thanks ticky for letting us know, please let Barbara know we hope the good lord give her and the family the strength during this time.

6Sad update/Sarah Empty Re: Sad update/Sarah Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 am

donnc

So sorry to hear that ticky.She was my daughters age,i just can't imagine.My thoughts and prayers are with em.

7Sad update/Sarah Empty Re: Sad update/Sarah Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:02 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Ticky, just read your post. I am keeping the family in my Best thoughts and Prayers. God Bless. 67

8Sad update/Sarah Empty Re: Sad update/Sarah Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 am

Linda

Ticky, I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers and hugs to her family and you and your family too.

Linda

9Sad update/Sarah Empty Re: Sad update/Sarah Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 pm

lionheart

lionheart

Lord, there is so much going on in this world, you now this. Lord, I pray for stenght for ticky and family, that you give them stenght with understanding. In Jesus Name
AMEM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum