I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

WORTH LOOKING INTO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WORTH LOOKING INTO Empty WORTH LOOKING INTO Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:48 am

chittychittybangbang

Barclays Wealth Offers Deposit Sweep with Access to up to $10 Million in FDIC-Insurance
08 October 2009, New York

This program offers clients the ability to invest significant amounts of their excess cash without compromising on the traditional insurance guarantees provided by single-bank FDIC protection

Barclays Wealth in the Americas announced today that it is offering eligible clients access to the safety and convenience of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) protection of up to $10 million for sweep deposits.

The Insured Network DepositsSM ("IND®") and the Insured Network Deposits BusinessSM ("INDBSM") services are available to individuals and businesses as part of Barclays Wealth’s Cash Sweep Program. These services sweep available cash in a client's brokerage accounts and deposit the money into interest-bearing deposit accounts at one or more IND network banks nationwide. Since the cash from the IND and the INDB is deposited in multiple network banks, each up to the FDIC insurance limit, a client’s total deposits are eligible for up to an aggregate of $5 million, or $10 million per joint account, of FDIC insurance.*

"This program offers clients the ability to invest significant amounts of their excess cash without compromising on the traditional insurance guarantees provided by single-bank FDIC protection," said Paul Feidelson, Head of Investment & Product Office at Barclays Wealth in the Americas.

The interest rates on deposit accounts are tiered based upon client balances.

* The $5,000,000 and $10,000,000 limits available under this service are subject to change depending on changes to FDIC deposit insurance coverage
[b][i]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum